Monday, September 5, 2011

Some News You Need To Know

To all our family and friends, from the Grove family in Ohio.

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know what is going on in our family.

First of all, we have 5 great-grandchildren now. Two from Second Daughter’s daughter and three from her son. First Daughter’s first daughter got married in July. Wonderful Husband and I have been very busy remodeling our kitchen.

My sister Margie passed away last Friday, September 2, 2011. She went into the hospital to have hip replacement surgery. After some progress, they took her to rehab, then found her dead the next morning.

I am in the hospital now and have been for a week. My blood pressure dropped down to 30 over 17. I was bleeding again and when they went down in my stomach, it was filled with blood. They had to drain it and then they found two of my vessels dripping blood. They cauterized them and gave me six pints of blood.

I was one sick chick for a week! It is all caused from my heart. So, I have made the choice to have open-heart surgery.

I know it is very risky and I may not live through the surgery. But I can't go on living like this either. If I don't have it done, I won't be here this time next year, or less. My surgery will be later this week.

I pray God is with me and I ask for your prayers also. If I don't make it I want all of you to know that I love you very much. And if you haven't accepted Jesus into your heart, then please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment